Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Coupons!


Sometimes it is so much fun to see what will come in the mail. The bills are a given, but there was a nice surprise today from Central Market (HEB). This store is not in my area, but I did stop in there one day when going to the zoo. I'm guessing they got this info. from my debit card and put me on a mailing list. (3) great value coupons. One for a free rotisserie chicken, one $10 off produce ($40 purchase required) and one $10 off my purchase ($40 purchase required). It doesn't bother me that I have to purchase other things to get the $10 off since the store isn't that far away. I think I'll use the rotisserie chicken coupon next weekend and since I'll be in that area go have a picnic at the Japanese gardens, which I was surprised to find out have free (love that word) admission!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura, it's fun to get lots of goodies in the mail! I've been doing rebates too since doing the budget challenge and though I've done them before, I'm doing many more. Little checks are nice! I got a $4.99 check for the vent fresh auto freshener from Wags, a Target coupon/kids book flyer in the mail and my free kashi entree. Nice! :) Glad you are blogging again (as you say) and I love the cute idea of the grab bag! Fun! I'll just follow to see what happens!
    Warmly, Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete