Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Surprises!!!


It's my birthday this month and I had signed up for a site called birthdayregister.com (sorry, but I think it's local to San Antonio. Well, since they start sending out gift certificates early in the month I got 3 today! What great surprises too.. 2 free passes to the movies, a $10 gc to Zios Italian kitchen, and $10 to a Mexican restaurant. If it is anything like last year I will probably get tons more before the month is over. Anyone in the San Antonio area make sure you sign up and you can customize what type of certificates you want. These are all no purchase necessary, or no minimum purchase necessary. Oh, and I almost forgot.. I get my nieces pajamas every year for Christmas and at Disney.com the deal of the day is character pajamas for $5 each, regular price $16.50. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment